Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Birthday Surprise

this is an audio post - click to play


Last night was one of the greatest nights of my life. I can say it was one of the many great nights I have had. Lets just say it held a very special moment in my heart.

Yesterday I celebrated my 28th birthday. With all of my closest friends and family.
As people came I began to realize just how blessed I have been with the people in my family. My friends who now have become family and my church family that is so precious. Everything has seemedd to become one. I seem to have no distiction anymore. All of my family has become one in the heart that Christ has given me.

Those whom I have just met in the kingdom just as close as people I have known for years in the world. What I have experienced I cannot exactly write about but it seems that God is bridging the gap that was once there. This man could never be lonely. Could never feel like he has no family. And could never claim to have nothing, noone or have no love. God has given me the greatest gift of all. Godly friendships that have by devine touch become one big family.

For the first time. And those who know me this would be the first timeI would be speechless. Speechless and full of an overwhelming joy of what God has shared with me his love to show others and share in that love.

What a blessing it has been. Overwhelmed by this love my desire was to praise the very God that had blessed me that evening with praises in hopes that my father might be saved along with other friends who attended. It was my heart not a motive. I wanted to give something back to the Lord so much I could not bear it.

My concern in playing a singing and worshiping people might think I wanted an audience but my God put it into my heart to share this joy and this was the best way to share that love. The Holy spirit and worship has shared with me the greatest love and comfort I could ever dream of.

In my time eating and spending time with those whom I love I realized that each one of them are so very special in their own way. This touched me so. I cannot bring words to say the closest word I could use would be benevolent. it brought great peace to my heart and confirmation of Gods calling and plan in my life.

THANK YOU LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment