Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Peculiar People Band

this is an audio post - click to play


This evening and it is not common I go to visit a church to see a concert but earlier I was invited by a Guy who was unsaved and wanted to see me there and since I wanted to speak more to this person and share the joy of the lord to him. I went. I could not have enjoyed myself more that evening.

I watched as normal. humble and talented musicians picked up their instruments and began to ring out. "I AM NOT ASHAMED" the pulse of the song. And the power both overwhelming and fun. Then later into "Jesus Rock My World" I felt like I was once again young again. Err well younger. The chemistery of these guys and their relationship was evident in both how they flowed and they did not take themselves too seriously until it came to intimate worship time in "Glory to you" Ringing out "Glory to our God...Glory to our King....Glory to the Living God." In which each as if guided by a unity of one light and purpose brought forth the spirit of the Lord. While each person in the congration spent time with the lord. The moment was not rushed nor was is drawn low or dramatically rehearsed. This was WORSHIP!

It is not very often I feel the way I did this evening. I attended a worship time at Sierra Vista Community Church to see the Peculiar People Band. Both their hearts and their music was radiant and full of the love of the lord. I really enjoyed getting down, sweaty, and jumping for joy as the room filled with music and praises unto the Lord. After the show the guys were great each sharing something special about themselves and taking care to be kind and loving to my daughter. These guys need your prayers. They are doing a tour and this can be difficult. I urge you to purchase their cd or visit their website. http:/wwww.ppband.net

The Lord has touched my heart through their music and many people were saved due to the worship that was experienced as many more will. I just wanted to thank you guys personally for your submission to the Lord and his will so that others might be saved..

thank you Greg, Deon and Darrell

No comments:

Post a Comment