Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Promises and Lies

this is an audio post - click to play


In all my walk and granted it has been short. I am only 28yrs old. I have learnt this. Many people will promise you the world. Much of it however is lies and that in which you think is truth eventually will be dishonest in one way or another. People might feel this is negative but to me essentially it is the truth furthermore it give me the only reason to continue in my faith in God. Who has never failed me. Never will and is not dishonest, and makes no promises he cannot keep.

I have had many experiences where people promised me many great things and in the end all I had was nothing. We try to accomplish to much to put our foot forward and to focus only to be misled and many times discouraged.

Because of this we loose faith in who we are and many of us slowly become depressed thinking. "Hey..What's in it for me!" Well hate to break it to you and many times this harsh truth comes clearer daily. "Nothing"

In essense much our our fruit and effort will many times amount to nothing. The riches men in the world and even Carnagie Said that wealth had it's formula but chance was a major application of wealth without knowledge or duty. In otherwords. Where we find ourselves or the wealthy included is by chance and through that chance knowledge has been gained to attain that wealth.

Are we talking about wealth or peace. Love or Want. Financial Freedom or Numbness of Spirit. Can we be wealthy and peaceful? Can we Love and still have that which we want. yes. But to what measure does each matter. Is wealth greater than love or money more important than God? Is Money evil? Of course not. Is it the root of our Flesh. Yes. and if our flesh is not controled the root of our flesly desires will be carried out by our finances, cars, drugs, alcohol, fruitless parties, destruction and even orgy like investments or deeds.

You see with the aquiring of much comes the ability to fully be in the flesh and desire of "want" and act. Wereas if you have nothing. Then the idea stops and a thought and no longer becomes REAL.

The Promise and Lies of the world is that if we reach a certain point in our lives that we will reach a Echalon of power, strength and even possible salvation through our deeds. But the Promise of the Kingdom is that if we release all of these onto God. That God along will be able to bring us freedom from ourselves and therefore peace and eternal life in him. Both our power, our freedom, our strength and power comes from God alone therefore we Hold non and the power of greed nor pride can overtake us. As soon as we think we have something to do with it all we are overtaken by a GREAT storm.

If indeed our Salvation was up to us. We would be in a heap of trouble. For we as men can not see reason above Grace. We cannot see a application of unconditional love. We cannot see almight power through our mortal eyes. We literally have been striped of seeing through Gods eyes because we are be MERE men. But indeed we do have the power of God to see through his eyes if we only release ourselves to Gods will and his way of looking at things.

Here is Peace, Here is Direction, here is Grace, Here is Hope for a Hopeless World.
And a prideful man.

No comments:

Post a Comment