Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

God is Good - Faithful

this is an audio post - click to play


Accusations, Family fights,Frusteration, Abuse and Lies. God can conquer them all.
God can defeat the undefeatable and restore relationships when the enemy comes in to attack or when we stumble in our own ways. We must keep however faithful. Even then he remains faithful. In our trails. We can stand even when we have fallen and get up even when others do not believe.

No longer are we at the result of scrutiny from man but living in the Grace and Mercy of the Lord. Because of this we can walk on in more powerful relationships than what we had before the attack. God gives Good to those who love him. I love him. Jesus my Lord and Saviour has been so kind to me. Though many times I have fallen. Though I might get slammed now and then. I will come back with more might more love for the Lord that gives me the power and the strength to endure.

With every attack comes another victory because I know the Victor. I know that God will remain faithful in me. I never want to be out of his light or from his people or his family. I want to be Faithful to others because God has been faithful to me. I want to be faithful to my word because even in the storm we must remain faithful. We like our lord must pray through to remain the FAITHFUL ones that he has made us to be. To our friends, family and church. To his Body and to his word. As well as our own. This words convicting and cutting yet true. What must we do to remain faithful. have the closest possible relationship with he who is faithful through all of the STORM. Through the Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Financial Struggles, Arguments, Fights, Courts and Trials, Through misunderstanding and through even our GREATEST of times. We Remain FAithful because he is Faithful. God is Indeed Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment