Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I See The Lord Seated At The Throne

this is an audio post - click to play


Today. In our prayer time. It was not as usual at Corporate prayer. Something had changed and the change is indefinate. I know this because the Lord said we will not return there again as long as we do not take for Granted the Love and Mercy he has shown us. I know the Love and the Mercy because we do not deserve the Mercy he has given us. We do not deserve the second chance. In Spite of all we have done. Who we have hurt and even what we have left undone. God has said. I bring you back to a starting point. I still require what I have asked but I have given you a new place to shout from. A new place to praise. A House on a Hill so that your troubles will seem less though they may be the same. A place of worship. Intimate and powerful so you might have shelter and strength in the storm. You have come to me in Pleas and cries of Mercy ohh church and I have heard you. I have heard through the fake smile and the through the Joyful improptues.. I have heard your Desire..

No comments:

Post a Comment