Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

To Give

this is an audio post - click to play


As the season for Giving is coming soon. I felt the Lord urging me to Give more that I have recieved. As this Thanksgiving has just passed I am feeling God bring me into a new season. Though uncomfortable as most times new places are we find outselves asking questions. Looking for answers and if not looking for an answer more a confirmation of God has already spoke.

When visiting a friend actually a few friends I found the secular argument of why give what you or I have made and give to others? We have made it? We earned it? I am not here to provide for the world. It touched a part in me that I cannot begin to explain. A place that described the issue of wealth in the kindgdom as well as what it means to give to others as well as what it means to us.

Many times being on the recieving end of the gift I can confess that God is good. People are good too but the God that Gives to people so that they can share what they have is far greater. As once my shepard said. "A Tree does not bear fruit so it can eat for itself". In thinking about this I see that God has greatly blessed those who share. Even the unsaved are greatly blessed because of their "learnt" or "systematic" giving. For God gives to them so that the righetous might share in their wealth.

In Wealth this world see's money as wealth. But the greatest wealth of all is the Wisdom of God. THis is the primary gift that God gives all of his children if he or she so desires it. The wealth of God is greater than the world. This might seem hum-drum on the wanna be rich millionare chistian boy speaking about what rich really means to solidify his place in medicrity but Money is not the topic. Wealth and Giving is. To Give is Wealth. To Give your time your Love and your Life is Wealth.
Far Greater is a man who gives all that he has..has no more and gives all that he can. Only to see that God gives back all so that he can do it again.

We must not hold onto our days a sacred. Nor our time. We must give it to others to share and to be a part of others lives so that people can truly understand the Gift that God gives is a Wealth that cannot be obtained but only taught by his spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment