Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Touched by the Fathers Hand

this is an audio post - click to play


In a Quiet Place Like this I see that I have simply come.
The radiant smile upon your face. The adorning praise of your angels from you that
which I can only imagine.

In row standing angels bowed one to the other elders before your throne.
I see that I have simply come to watch the adoring praise.
I wish I could stay longer ever farther into the line of each awaiting angel daring to move closer. Closer to your Throne.


Everlasting Light.
Everlasting praise that might
Shake the mountains, shake the earth,
shake the very foundations of man at birth.
In this I know I have been touched by the fathers hand
Only to see where he stands,
His foot upon the footstool spread across the land. Into its gregorious praise.
Each Angel stands to raise. A cup to his throne. To show the sacrafice was for his people. Not his own


The watcher. The looker me. Seeing once again and everylasting sea of winged angels that be bowed before his throne. Evyed by the angelic. Loved by the King.
Each and every Angel bowed while I cannot but look upon the light that stings.
Relax my child I hear him say. Today I have placed a crown upon your head.
You believed when you did not see. You trusted when there was no reason.
You did not store up for the season knowing I would provide. Knowing I would show the way. Your Trust your Faith. Your Love for others has brought a smile to my face.
I have a special place just for you.


Just then awoke to tears in the pages of the bible that my face was on. A dimly lit light in my room I lay. Looked upon the words that sat direct across from my face. Pained that the reality was not what I had saw but dreams of once will be. I saw that time had passed and day had come. It lighted through a autumn tree. With leaves bear light shine through my eyes I could not open. I could not see. Had this light blinded me? I ran to the water. To wash praying I had not become without sight. I realized clearly It was just a dream. As I watched my child approach me. She cried. Father what have you just saw you look as if you seen a ghost. I said relax my child..
I had a dream of the lord of Hosts. Who she said? I said dear child as strange as this may seem I had a dream I was with the king in his throneroom before Angels that sing. She laughed and looked at me. Daddy can I go? I said dear child. Eyes that will see when nothing is before thee. Heart that believes when your pain is evermore.
Trusting when there is no reason. My Daughter know this. I pray each and every day that you will soon see the King upon the throne. But I know I must walk as if it were my own. As if my walk depended on your life and in your destiny. I will walk hand in hand with God to set you free. She laughed once again as I held her in my arms. She said with her wit and her charm. Daddy. Yes. I replied. Tell me your dream word for word don't leave out a single part. I want to know of the king. I want to know of his heart. I want to know of the angels and of the songs they sang.
We broke into song and laughter as light now shown brightly in. We laughed and sang throughout the day, outsiders nearly watching in. The laughter and the song was heard throughout the house that day. A wooden placard upon the wall the wind did gently sway. It was not very complicated just only a few word. "As for me and my household. We will serve the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment