Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Spirit In Me

Where does the Spirit come from? A Box? Is it packaged?

Indeed a question that is answered by the volumes of scriptures. But by simply reading will we uncover truth or is there more truth underneath the pages and the text of the word of god?

What is on your Mind? Do you think of the Revelation of the First Love. Do you think about eternity? Do you think about the lost? Do you think about Salvation?
I ask this because if he is in you? Then that of the spirit and what the spirit is about should be your interest as well as your desire. Do you think of the endless days that will be spent before the king of kings? Do you long one day to touch his hand, to hear his voice and walk with him through his kingdom. As strange as these ideas may seem. That of the spirit desires the spirit. Before you anx me as being hyper spiritual which sometimes I am I must admit. I am speaking of the Holy SPirit and none others. The Trees and the Water, The Waves and the Mountains all bow down and shout the priases of God. Listen you will shurely hear it. They do not because God is in the them but that God has created them. The SPirit of GOd inside me sees the wonderful little things and the large big things that all man sees but how I percieve it shows just what I am admiring the creator or the creation.

In this God has fully shown a omnious spectrum of light in character in his creation but that all like myself am submissive before God to catch the rays of light that come from the place of life that comes only from the Father. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment