Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

End of the Year

The Year is winding down and though there has been a shortage of blogs for the last of the year it has not been a loss. I have been working on what I say to being who I am and though that sometimes can be a task I can say it has been worth it.

I am now as I type this looking over back at the past blogs and see a trend is arising. A trend of change, or reaction, acception and moving on. This has been the place that God has had me.
But I am feeling a lot of this Waverly moving back and forth from one situation to the next making choices over and over again and being told the same thing by God has now or is beginning to pass. With that new challenges, trials and journey.

I know that is might sound sentimental or blasay about how and when this is all happening but I will have you know I am not a new years resolution kind of guy. I do not place myself on this calender for my spiritual growth. Sometimes is think it might help me but I think in the long run it would limit what and how God is working in my life.

This Christmas I saw something I never thought I would ever see. The Joy of Christ inside of some that I thought had been lost. And rarely do I admit such a thing but the loss was not the lost it was me. We cannot give up on that which we bring to the throne in prayer.

The prayer is powerful is sets apart the gates of humanity and directs the scholar to lay down his ways and humble himself before your throne to see the impossible come true.

Salvation for my family was my desire this year and though through mis hiccups I might have seen it come sooner I believe God is placing his thumb upon those who are closest to me. I pray they will see that it is not who I am or what I have done that make God who he is. Both by my faults and my glories that I have represented him. But him alone is greater than an example I could be. Aside from a small few I have been told I am a good example. However I do believe I am my worst critic when it comes to where I am in my walk.

I know I have learnt much. But with much learnt; comes the realization. That you know nothing. This is painful yet mesmerizing that I cannot fully achieve anything without the supernatural presence of my Father with me. You see with all that has been done is the last few years the Lord has showed me that I am not passioned because I am clever or well with words or even that I have or ever will find some great wisdom that some will ever think. NO! it is greater than that. The pain on my knees years ago have given me a different an unique way of describing and explaining what God has done for me and to me. Because of this I realize I must put myself back into that place again. Without the trail of destruction sending me there. I must pray as if the world will falling apart, the children are all being stolen away and the lives of those around me hand on my prayer for their very souls. And in this intercession of sorts I would also realize that I must be as prayed for as ministered to as barren and layed before the throne and as saved as I ever would wish another to be. It pains me to know. That I am my most prized of all salvation calls. I am the most important part of my ministry not because of what I can do. Or I can Say. But more of who I need to be. Not in righteousness or in perfection for if that was the case I would have failed already. Not in giving the perfect gift or being the perfect father or being the perfection of my father. But by living in my father so that his perfection would be seen in me. It is not in my Glory but his that such as man as me could ever be used. I am no one, nothing and realize this clearer daily. But I do know this. I am everything that God will ever need me to be. For he just wants someone willing to be used. And I cry out loud. Please lord this coming year - USE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment