Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Battle and War

Sometimes to think of War is a very scary thing. Battles are never fun either however each plays an important role into our lives. On Tv. The news in Families and across land and sea battles are fought. Our humanity inside has two sides. Let not the destruction happen, and let no one die. The other is kill them all and let God sort them out. Both ideals are unreal, destructive and binding. However the idea of battle being the echelon of a place of great change for a circumstance that has not changed is however a great idea.

Imagine this Years pass and a country or person is kept in great oppression.
One day that country or people stands up to battle for independence.
In this a freedom is brought and an entire nation and people are now freed.

To see what it took might be difficult to deal with. To see the destruction that was caused might be painful but in the end there was a purpose and there was brought great change in that battle and war that was fought.

I am not speaking just of wars with men lined as soldiers by the government given their marching orders. I am talking of people and the battles that we fight to bring forth freedom, love and protection of a person, people, group etc.

We all fight. Some fight and give up because in the battle they had already given up. They already have lain down their swords and given up. But in this great war if you win you must not give up. No must press forward and wrought change and sustain the peace and the freedom that you deserve. No one deserves to have their rights taken from them.

I have been in a great denial that God can work without there being a battle but clearly I am reminded of great battles that were fought. Great things happen with great challenge. I am looking forward to be challenged. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment