Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

With a Family Like This Who Needs Enemies

I have over that last few years observed a painful thing. One of the greatest obstacles yet greatest tools God has is our family. The Enemy knows the tool that is can be used as powerfully united and ready to fight destruction. God builds up a family and the enemy breaks them down. There is no in between. There is never a good reason and there is never an excuse no matter the circumstance. God does not break apart families the enemy does.

It reminds me of the wife of David and the Wife of Job. Each with their clear obstruction to God. Job's wife asked him to curse the very God he served and Die. It seems graphic yet true that our greatest asset to the kingdom our family can very well be our greatest obstacle.

It pains me to speak a lot about this but I can say I am deeply hurt. I am if you clearly read just an ordinary man with an extraordinary God. Fouled and failed many times over but this is a weight upon me that is hard to bear. It is the cleverness of destruction, corruption and deceit. Both that I have at times partaken in and had the melancholy opportunity to be a part of.

I have to say Jesus was a drunkard and accused to being a lord of demons. So with that I will find myself in good company but clearly this does not change who I am. Where I need to be and what I need to do. It is part of life to be someones target. Sometimes though when it is by your family it is hard to deal with.

Sometimes all people want is love and then they find themselves an object of someone else's past. An object Of hatred that was never healed or jealously that was never dealt with. Sometimes it is because of error or misunderstanding that families, relationships and marriages break up. Other times deliberate disobedience or anger.
Either way none are intended by God.

Let's get this straight though the Father is clearly pro-family he does not hold it above his children or his purpose and plan for his kingdom. Our Kingdom with be with him later but now our destiny is to serve him. Both in our actions and in our hearts. His desire is that we be the best fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, friends and neighbors that we can possibly be. But it is still not above what he has called us to be Ambassadors for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment