Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Tearing down the Walls that Christ Built.

As I am in my office now typing this. Seldom do I do this I am coming under another God breathed revelation. We Christians have torn down the fortified walls of faith, grace, love and authority. We by our tearing down of faithful men with vision into a place where there is no revelation of truth rather Ego of what we think God should be saying so much so that we twist the words that come from our very own pastors.

Sadly to say the heart of this is deep. Every denomination none in particular to focus on has found themselves into this place. It is equal and not privy to a taste or region of any kind. The critics in the Christian world have created so much division in the church the the strength even of the most of weak in faith yet professing is halting quickly without there being any further revelation for the men of the world have disheartened them.

In other words Christians are breaking down the walls that God has built or is building in his fortified church called the Body. Each destroying one another by word, deed and ill intent.

How many Muslim, Hindu, etc do you see see debating their faith and each other. Very few. It is a very sad thing to see what has happened. I believe in my own heart I have been brought to this place of despair for this. Sadly enough writing something as this only perpetuates such an issue and even looking into some of my writings I have actually added to this issue. This I do not go blinded to in anyway but there are always some casualties in wars worth fighting. Some issues needs to be handled even if they do cause a bit of discomfort. Hell is one of them but that is another Blog.

Blindly we chop away at each other in no desire to assist but to tear and prod. Not even the most destructive of Sibling Rivalry equates to what we sometimes do to our own brothers and sisters.

My prayer is for me primarily that I would no longer do this or play "devils advocate" in the desire to point out the errors in the infrastructure of the Body of Christ. This is not a place to be. What we must do instead of pointing out where it is errored. Is to Praise what is not. Edify each other is what is good, and pray before God the things you might see need improvement or a not in Gods will. There is no need to chop up the body before the feast at a Round table. The Lord knows all things. He knows our hearts and the battles we have fought and have won. There are no winners or Losers in Gods Kingdom Just Soldiers to Fight a Battle in unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment