Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Friendly Fire

I assume it is not a shock that most people would have their greatest battle with their families it is a place that God uses to build the kingdom greatly. Because this is the place that is most effective in the kingdom it is also the place that is most attacked by the enemy.

We usually do not see it from afar. It is usually something that creeps up on us and causes us to hide in a corner. Grace is indeed the defeater of all. It was Christ who died on the cross that gave that grace for all of his children, yet we never think is possible to extend that love to those who have hurt us. Hurt our family, or even hurt our reputations.

I have in the last few months had many things hurled at my reputation and because of this as a man I have had to demean myself to a unworthy mate. Someone who might be better left alone to write his blogs in darkness while enlightening the web in a special way. I thought that to be the case and am now realizing this is not the case. My job as a child of God is be a light. To be that light regardless my situation. To not cower in the corner while others feel that may have the upper hand. But to stand in the face of fire and say. "I forgive you" About a year back I wrote on the power of the F word. I do indeed love the F word. Many of us love forgiveness when we are in need of it. The task comes when you need to forgive others for what they have done. This is a painful thing especially if there is even a hint of pride that resides in us.

It is difficult. But once we let go of what we want. And grab a hold of what God wants. Then we have a solution to this disaster and attack on family. This attack ever relenting and never giving up. We must not do the same on our protection of it through this blessing of Grace and forgiveness. We must stand strong in protection of our family and knowing that GOD is indeed in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment