Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Testing and The Blessing

I am far from perfect and far from grasping onto this whole walk. Everyday new and exciting things are introduced to me. I have no idea if it that I am nieve or that I am simply just endeavoring to dive into Gods awsome ways. Again like I said I am lacking in many places. Anyone who knows me will attest to this. But I also know that I have gained much. It is sort of a tug, a pull and a battle of holding ground while the world pulls one way and the Lord the other.

I am not struggling with what I need to do, but more on how I do it. I have be recently revisted by all the old monsters of my life. Time Management, integrity, and loyalty, morality, lust. All hitting at one time and leaving me feeling like I got get by a train of sorts. Spiritually I am talking and literally whispering throughout the night to the Father.

What is the Test? He says I have many tests for you but also I have many blessings.
I was stunned. Of course like most people I am ready for the blessing. The tesing on the other hand was one I would hope was for another season...way off in a distance....Way off.

This life we live though we cannot always say what we want we can dictate what we do with it. This is the disaster area. The area where choice is most crucial. Though we cannot change our destiny we indeed have a choice to deal with it in a way that glorifies God. Or glorifies the world.

I have failed in this numerous times. I pray this will be the end of that. But knowing myself and my nature. It will not. But as I go through this journey. The blessing of living it is even greater.

Whither good or bad my day,my life or my circumstance. Much is learnt and the purpose is heaven sent. So this I rejoice in!

The Testing.
1. God Tests us to Grow us.
2. God Tests us to Show us (where we are at) - Break down pride.
3. God Tests to Push us to another level
4. God Tests us to bring his glory (finished work in our life)

The Blessing
1. God Blesses us to give us strength - inspiration
2. Vision (see what god has for us)
3. Faith (believe in his vision and not our own, even when you cannot see it)
4. Provision (bread, water and relationship - through it all)
5. Testimony (the result of our faith and our journey)

I know many other have gone through much more than I ever will. But for what I have and do go through. I must give it all to God. No matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment