Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Season of Move

The Second day of this test and it is now Friday night. I did all the usual things that I usually do but something different about it all. It almost today strangely felt like a dream. I know it sounds strange but almost in my surety of Gods move. I am almost in a numb state of simply pressing forward and forgetting what lay behind. It is almost a very very strong peace that is not leaving me feelingness but more feeling towards God and his plan. I don't know how this is all going to Map out in the end but something tells me not to fear and keep moving on. So much I am afraid to connect with certain situation in fear that it might detract my focus.

I am realizing some amazing things in this season of Move.

1. God is Always there even when we think he is not.
2. He always provides though it may not be how or what we expect
3. God gives us the strength to endure anything and he can make us fearless to that which would normally be fearsome.
4. Sin, brings fear and usually defeat. Until we realize he is the one who is in the battle not us. (I feel kind of....useless) :)

I love these revelations. But the most important one is the one I learned today. That we cannot be connected to our possessions more that we are connected with him. For when it may be time to up and move those things hinder us from the step and make the process much slower.

I also learn t that it is our OVERALL message of our life that counts. If others cannot see it perhaps it was because we did not proclaim it or perhaps we were to involved with getting along that we forgot the purpose we are to live for Jesus. This does not exclude getting along. But does not exclude what we stand for either.

And Lastly that we can leave peaceably with the Lord as our aroma when we leave so that others will know what we came for why and will know that we cared for them deeply . Hardness is hopelessness. It plays not part in the Christians Life for Salvation but sometimes it does in the unsaved. It is our calling to Present what we are giving and leave little or no room for personal preference or issues. These are not of God and leave nothing but bitterness, negativity, rejection and a bad taste in the mouth of others.

My prayer this night is that I have never done that and If I ever had that I would be given the same grace and mercy that I have given others and more importantly that God has given me.
I am looking forward to this and I thank my God, My Family, My Father, My Friends and This Blog for enduring another few years of blogging into this next beguiling journey that I call my Life. Indeed another Chapter....worth waiting for.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment