Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Echelon Ahead

As stated from my last Blog I am indeed in a testing period. The type of test is not what you would think. It is not the kind that is about pulling yourself up from the Miry pit and finding some place of vision to see God s path again. This one is far more difficult. I realize indeed that it is harder to have the same passion for God when you are not being challenged than when you are. Something about opposition that grows the seed of passion and perseverance and something about complacency that makes a wet paint sign sound entertaining and dwindles the passion and the perseverance to nil.

The test I last spoke about is in full swing. The test is on my loyalty, my love and dedication to God and on my priorities in good times. I am being tested on not what I can and cannot do but more on my decision making process of what I should or should not do. It is not in the task I am tested but the taking of the tasks that have created this great chasm.

I have come to a realization that as god increases the scope of what I can do I must conversely learn to make decisions based on the wisdom of god not fruitful endeavors that "sound" good.
I must plan, evaluate and seek God consistently or find myself once again at the starting line.

Examples are projects I have taken on. Multiple ones.. Some extremely noble and even many God has asked me to do. However one thing he did not tell me what now. With that I have come to this unfortunate solution. Learn to say no. It has been my problem from the beginning of this blog and still seems to be one of mine that I deal with daily.

It seems that my desire to do what I want to do or what I feel or see what others want done leaves me in a state of doing everything now. It comes with the personality of being passionate which I in fact am. I know I need to conquer this beast to get to the next level that God wants me to be.

If you are reading this I pray you pray for me on this situation. I love helping other and doing much but I must use the wisdom of God and frankly learn to be more frank. (no pun intended) in order to achieve what It is I know God wants for my life.

I am feeling an Echelon ahead. Something big is going to break but I must break myself for the things I cannot see in myself. I am willing to do what I must but I am weak. Very weak....But He is Strong...Very Strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment