Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Monday, July 23, 2007

I've Got a Mountain to Climb Today

I've Got a Mountain to Climb today.
No matter what place or what way

I know soon will be the day, of my choices coming back to me
Of When I forgot to climb and slept swinging away

Waking again for another challenge as the son swept over the horizon.
and All I have kept was lost in a great crack where my heart lay.

Sliding down I start from the bottom.
Knowing where the cracks were.

Where the pain was.
hoping not to take that way again but remember where I got em..

Knowing that I will go further the next time.
But will not know the path to take without seeking the son without holding onto the vine.

I've never gone this way before.
I wonder just where it leads.
I wonder whats in store

I have a Mountain to Climb again another day
but for now ill rest and pull some weeds along the way

The trails goes further than it did before and the horizon
now is blinding and sowing my seeds where the mountain lions roar.

Along the way. I have found the path was not as important as the
destination but If I did not take the right path I never would have got there

No comments:

Post a Comment