Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Friday, January 11, 2008

A New Year

Wow..2007 was quite a ride. Now nearing the beginning of 2008 I am faced with more decisions. Seems like you can never get away from them. I was hurt a few weeks before Thanksgiving at the end of the year and obviously it is hurting me. So it is important I get passed that to move one. Simply put I can clearly see there are a few walls I have built against myself for personal progress as well as spiritual progress. Moving forward in God really takes a decision to lay everything down. You would think I would have done that completely but there are still things I cannot lay down.

I cannot lay down my fatherhood.
I am having difficulties laying down past success
I am having troubles laying down past failures.

i would have to say these are the worst of all my pain. My Achilles hill if you will.

God is moving rapidly in my life and it is like I have to do something or this momentum will end.

I have been told many of times by many a honored men of God many things. I had to lay down what they said only because it was in direct opposition to gods word. When realizing this I had to understand what God wanted me to do and what he wanted me to learn through these people. It is interesting how many times we rely on men so much that we forget the source.

Council is Good. Having men of God is very beneficial for you to grow and mature.
However it is not the solution for all. It is not an excuse to lay down your realtionship to Jesus Christ and recieve good intentions in return.

With all that said through what was said I realize this change has to happen rather quickly. I know God wants to use me more. In order for him to do that I must be obedient.

God I pray to help me to be obedient to your will.

No comments:

Post a Comment