Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Friday, December 07, 2007

The Dead End Road...A New Horizon

I am excited to say the very least. Excited why?... I really can't say. It's not like anything special has truly happened. To be honest there are lots of things I should not be excited about. Perhaps there is even things I should be frightened about yet still I am not. Jury Duty is one of them. I am not frightened about Jury duty; but i am not pleased about it either. With all that is going on something tells me that even though at times and more frquently than I would like to admit. I have taken the wrong road I am finding myself at a realization of the dead end road.

What road is this dead end road.? It's the road we take in the name of the father but one he never asked us to take. Its the desire seated partly seated in guilt and the other in a desire for works. In this dead end road I am becoming more clearly seated in a place of devine rest. In a place where I realize that no matter what I do I am saved. Yet there is something even more clearer.

Why not live it all for HIM! Why not go that extra mile...even if it hurts. Not to please him. For I know God already loves me. But to give Glory to him to others. When I act like I am saved. When I am excited about who I am and who I serve. It is interesting how can get so caught up emotionally that we completely leave our doctrine behind. David Danced, Daniel changed the heart of a King, Isiah Prayed like no other...In all of this.....They were the extreme...or were they?

Actually Pharisees spent many hours in prayer and read religiously. Yet they did not understand who Jesus was. They rejected him and his teachings. They rejected God.
Can we sometimes in our Religious ways actually be rejecting God. Are we so caught up in doing and we are not being? I ask this question of myself if you think that I speaking of you.

These questions I ask of myself. I need scriptural basis. I need a standard. I need a leg to stand on and a God to Serve. But what God needs from me. Is my utter obedience to him. And even that he does not need. he wants it. Thats all. Before the training and the teaching. Before the calling. He wants me to be obedient.

It is shocking to see at what lengths the human flesh will Go at rejecting all facets of God.
From excuses, to fear, from fear to experience and from experience to habit. The habit of doing what I do how and do it and looking for no more. This is the painful truth of serving God for many years as we get older we loose that fire that was in us the first day we said yes.

I am here to say that is not how it needs to be. But personally and scripturally we see that our servanthood to him is not only groundbreaking, earthshattering, shaking even. But it is to the extreme of such a master plan that if we FULLY realize what God has done for us. What he has given us and what he wants to give us. We might not ever become washed out, burt out, faded out and fallen away.

YES... This glory that is in him.. Is in us. We will do even greater miracles than him and we will do even greater works than him. But only when realizing and talking on the full understanding that CHRIST Lives in us. It has been the stilling the shutdown and slapdown of the things that hinder. hinder who? They hinder me. But nothing ever will, ever can and will ever even attempt to Hinder Christ in my life!

My biggest enemy to God is me. My biggest struggle is me. My biggest hurdle and mountain is me....My greatest enemy to me is me. But in him. I can even conquer myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment