Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Friday, November 09, 2007

2 Fish and Five Loaves of Bread.

This is no sermon but a simple observation a simple teaching from Tyrone Daniel. It might be one of the simplest yet I have heard. I think I have heard other such teachings but not one with such simplicity and breaks down barriers of religiosity and hyper spiritualism which us Christians including myself have done to prove a point or make it more dramatic.

It comes with the observation that there was no lighting from heaven that split the bread and the fish. Or that even it multiplied to feed the 5,000. Nowhere does it say or state this in the bible in the fashion that is displaying in movies, or even in preaches. The truth of the word is that they served the food it was enough and they were full. More than satisfied. Thats all.

From this observation we see that God made what they had useful at a given time. He did not add onto them something they needed he provided for this satisfaction from what they had already. His provision came from what they already owned. How to understand how Jesus actually performed this miracle might be like trying to actually describe in detail without Christianese what the trinity is and how exactly it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment