Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A New Thing

Every year people excitedly go into a new year expecting great change and exciting opportunities. I so often have. We take for granted the blessing of life and the fact that not only we are breathing but if you live the United States of America even if you might have little to no money you are still in the top percentile of the richest nation. Meaning even in poverty you have more than most people in other nations. This is not a brag but a Realization and wakeup call to the blessing that God has given us. No wonder nations dislike this country. We have alot yet we spit out what we don't want. Like a spoiled child if we don't have it all. We simply cannot be happy. While others in nation all over the world are happy and drinking from barely drinkable water and eating barely eatable food we throw away half eaten food because it might have been cooked the way we are used to having it.

Some might argue that he did not give us this nation but we made it. Some might argue that this country is not all that great. Being someone who has had friends from other countries come and visit the response is almost always unanimous. If it was made was the main ingredient? We live in a great nation..one that others wish they could live in as well.

What made our nation great? What made this nation what it is today? Unfortunately though we may not want to admit it. There are 3 things that have made this nation what it is.

1. A Christ Centered Constitution
2. Wars (of Independence)
3. Multi Cultural Economics and Lifestyle

The Book of Proverbs was read by people like Abraham Lincoln, Jefferson and George Washington Daily. These great men though flawed made up the American constitution that we today so unabashedly turn inside out in the name of Political Correctness. The same constitution that speaks of equality is slowly be eroded but what people think would be better.

As a consultant and product development manager I have learnt is if it isn't broke don't fix it. A great lesson if you are new to any service industry. (Trust me on this one.) It is clear that this country is a very great nation. But I think it is slowly beginning to change.

If we are a great nation is the turn for a greater nation or a nation that has been fashioned by people that are VERY unlike our nations founders. It is clear from hearing the new voice and tone of the world that the people making decisions for this nation are slowly becoming people who are adversely different than our nations founders and even by their own admission reject them.

In other nations their countries are ran by tyrants. People bent on ruling and running the people for the sake of power. In this nation the original model was made as a government for the people. A government that could be shaped by the people decision making equality essential and making politics and elections the entry into a gate of change. thereby perpetual long lasting change for the better.

In our desire to change the foundations of the nation which thus far have actually worked we are "uncomfortable" and the food (substance) does not taste right. because the flavor is changing of the nation because of the small yet devastating changes that are being made. In other words we are trying to clean the country with a dirty rag expecting that it will get better. In effect the floor is getting more dirty and there is a discoloration caused by this dirt. So now we are making the decision to change the interior to the color of this dirt discoloration so that it will match the destruction we have caused. Instead of going back the foundation of the color it once was.

This nation is becoming less of a free nation. In the name of Tolerance we are exchanging tolerance for foundation. Tolerance we will find later to be a bad word. I believe shortly we will find that the word tolerance is going to be a Oxymoron. It will be the death of this nation. Where is there tolerance there is compromise and where there is compromise there is no clear vision and where there is no vision. People Perish and Vision will perish.

I am simply writing of the joys of this great nation. I love this country because this country was founded by men who knew they could not run this nation without God. Abraham Lincoln said himself said that "A man without a God could not run this nation effectively." It has been said by former presidents the same thing but in different ways. I am frightened to see what would happen otherwise and I thing that we may this new election see exactly what does happen.

I believe the short term will be good. The long term will change this nation forever.

...I love the word of God. I love this nation. My love for this nation comes from the word of God.
As does my love for people. We need people who are more founded in the word of God. People who make decisions no just on surface but also to the core of who they are. This challenges me. I am not afraid to be challenged. But it does indeed challenge me.

I am not what you would call an all American boy. I am not your hamburger and frech fries kind of Guy. I love food from all over the world. I love music from all over the world. So please do not hear what I am not saying. I am not saying this nation needs to rid itself of change or acceptance of other cultures. I think the fact that is country is founded on the word of God makes it the most inviting of all nations. Makes it the nation that everyone wants to come to because there is where you will find true freedom. Is the USA the nation that stands upon itself and for itself?

God bless America was the ring on 9/11. Even signs like God Help Us. People began to reach out to the GOD they knew was the source of the nations peace, love and freedom. Yet how quickly forget when ground zero is no longer so apparent. How quickly we lay down the flag and pick of the white flag in the name of Tolerance. Not all new things are good and not all new things are bad. But to reverse what this nation is about will be bad I will assure you this. I am not sure because I believe it to be so. I am sure of it because as Gods words brings Peace, Love and Freedom. The destruction and removal, and lessening of it will also bring the same demise to what is so great about this nation.

I am not a religious man. I am a rational, realistic and logical one. However the God I serve is extraordinary and he goes outside of all of these things....and shows me. Micheal Moore as elegant as sometimes you do sound and humorous as you can be and well though out as people can be and as sincere as they can "sound". They can be sincerely wrong.

I would rather bet on our nations founders visions and the God they served then this New Thing that just seems to be eroding this great nation and making it barely recognizable to what it once was.

No comments:

Post a Comment