Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Letter from The Sceptic

I am writing this letter to you because I was unaware of your message. Yesterday you told me how ticked you were at your wife. How upset you were at your children, how much you hate your Job. How much you gonna get on your new tax scam. About how you wish you mother and law was not around. About how much you can't stand your president. You also stated how much you were upset with the decision of the country and I did not recall seeing you vote. The other day I saw you peel away shouting some unmentionables, then it was not too long after that I saw you on a website that you knew was not good. I also heard you on a phone telling a man who called you a very clear lie. then this morning when came in late for work... and stated to me when I asked you how you are doing that.....you were blessed. How does this happen. How can you be blessed? What is blessed. I have yet to see it. I have never seen this Joy you speak of. I have also never seen this love that your faith talks of. This letter is one of confusion because what I see is not what you tell me and what is being told I cannot see. It is a very strange thing.

Where is this Love you speak of? Where is this Joy? Where can I find this God you speak of?
If you who have found him is no different than me. You talk of treasure what treasure have you found that I have not?

When you find it let me know. Or even better. Show me.

The Skeptic.

No comments:

Post a Comment