Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

GLORIOUS! (Thank you, Thank you)

GLORIOUS, AWSome! Awe Inspiring, Beautiful, Celistial, Daunting, Encouraging, Fantastic, Gracious, Hallelujah, Indescribable, Just, Time Changer, Understanding, Victorious, Without Fault, Xcellent!, Yehovah, Zestful

All Loving
Burden Carrying
Conquerer of Sin
Doer of all Good Things.
Emmanuel
Father of All of Mankind
Generous beyond concept.
Holder of the World.
Indescribably Incredible
Just Judge, Joyous Master
King of Kings
Lover of The Sinner
Master of the Universe
Name Above All Names.
Opmipitant and Omnipresent
Prince of Peace
Quilt of Grace
Religion Crusher
Sacrifice for All.
Time Maker
Unchanging Love
Victor over Depression
Wisdom is His Breath
Xtraordinary
Yeild for Nothing (Won't Relent)
Z -

God Never Gives Up.
Never Lets Go.
Never Forgets.
Never Changes His Mind.
Never Walks away
Never Closes His Eyes
Never Sleeps
Never Sins
Always is There
Always is Open
Always is Available
Always is Listening.
Always is Dependable
Always is Loving
Always is Forgiving
Always is graceful.
Always Speaking.


For You Jesus Are Glorious.
Father Thank you for your Son.
Thank you for you Peace
Thank you for your Love
For You Thoughts...
Your Forgiveness
Your Understanding
Thank You for Your Belief in Me.
Thank you for your provision
Thank you for my family.
Thank you for my life and my breath.
Thank you for what I have and what I do not.
Thank you for keeping me,
Thank you for choosing me.
Thank you for Loving Me.
Thank you for Sharing with Me.
Thank you for You Gracious acceptance of my Ungraceful Ways.
Thank you for Accepting me for who I am
Showing me Who you Are.
Teaching me What You Want.
Showing me why.
Teaching me Why.
Showing me your Sprit.
Calling me Friend.

Thank you for meeting me there when I was not.
Showing how to get there again when I fell.
Showing me my imperfection are your Glory
and my perfections are your testimony.
That my love is your wellspring
and your wellspring is my life.

The Friends you given me I must cherish and
my Enemies I must learn from.
Thank you for your peaceful talks, you strong warnings,
Your Revelation, Your Change and your Spirit that Changes All Things.

Thank you for the peace that Surpasses all understanding
and an Understanding in myself that could never have been obtained by mans wisdom.
Thank you for sharing your Glorys with me, for never giving up and never letting Go.
Thank you for reminding me who I am.
Where I am going.
and What you have done for me.

Thank you for the ability to write, talk walk and love.
Thank you for the Trials and The Tribulations
Thank you for the Humilty
Thank you for the Humble Grace
Your humble Love.
Thank you for Teaching me Authrity.
For being the best teacher I ever had.
The best father, the best friend and the best ruler I could ever have.
I am thankful to be ruled by you and am thankful I am not controlled by tyrants.
I am thankful I live in a place of Freedom.
I am thankful I have no diseases or sicknesses.
I am thankful that I have a mind to think.
A Desire to think of things higher than the world.
A Mind set in the spirit and not controlled by what I have or what I have not
but what you have given me that cannot fit into a space the universe could muster.
Thank you for helping me conquer pride and conquer hate.
Thank you for conquering my fears and releasing me into freedom.
Thank you for unshackling the chains of world and giving me a bracelet of Grace.
Thank you for giving me the knowledge and the ability to express them.
Thank you for teaching me your generosity and your ways.
Thank you for staying the race with me when I faulter.
Thank you for sticking closer to me than a brother, my family.
Thank you for creating a purpose and a plan for my life.
Thank you for creating a direction to go. To obtain your call in my life.
Thank you for my calling.
For you Ministry
Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your kingdom
to help it build while you build me.
To be humbled as you show me.
To be broken as you grow me.
Thank you for you Authrity that shows me
the ways. Opens the day. Closes the night.
That touches the heavens with Ligtening and shakes the earth,
that humbles my heart as I worship and stregthens my soul as I praise.
That gives me the ability to sing when I want to cry. and gives me the ability to cry for
those I do not know.
Thank you for your Heart. Thank you for staying the race with me.
Thank you for providing the tools I need to do what you have called me to do.
thank you for the talents and the Art and the power and the passion you also have given me.
Thank you for the little. Thank you for the things that make me who I am. But enable me the grace to change them. Show me that there is no compromise of your love. Show me in the darkest soul that you call on them also. Show my your love through you eyes and teach me to decern the disguise of the enemy.

Thank you.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment