Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Morning Madness, Morning Miracle

I had an inquiry from an old friend that has me writing this entry. I was part of a church plant called New Life church in a city in California. I can say it was a great blessing to see how churches are planted it was a great opportunity to learn alot. I saw the glories. I saw the pains. I saw the converts and I saw the casualties. It was the most amazing blessing God I believe has ever given me other than his salvation.

To this day though I cannot forget when my Shepard and Friend Jose heard clearly for God that we need to pray for the city. during this time many of the men who were praying were out of Jobs and struggling spiritually like you could not imagine. We were fighting the destiny of God in our lives but while being led by a man who obviously heard God though we thought different at the time he was hearing God at all.

It started when the clock hit 4:08 AM ( typically late the first couple of times) for me at least. I looked at the clock thinking. There must be an easier way. I would hit the snooze and then stated. God... yes Gods grace....I would wake up and find out later that day that very few people had shown up had some amazing reports. I would think for the same reason. It would seem that the enemy was playing with all of us the same way with the whole Sleep=Grace. the next day came. I feared the sound of the clock. "Brrrouup! Brouup!" It sounded always louder than it was because honestly the sound of sleep sounded so much better. Awaking this time not wanted to miss out on what the little who had shown had reported I emerged from my well used and impressed bed.

"Honk" Honk" I heard...as watching another lankly friendly shadow I was familar with. Anthony was tall and drove at that time a small little honda that seemed to run on his passion alone. ..James..Get some clothes on. Dang I just realized I had my PJ's on and it was time to pray.

Time to pray...Woop.
My heart sank as I had no idea and the slumber of sleep was in my head. It hung on me.

So then came the time. At that time we lived mostly close to one another within a townhouse/condo complex. We would circle as we drearily heard why we have come to pray.
Jose stated that God said that we were pray for the city to change. All of us having the same and misguided though of what happened to Jose. doubted but went along. It was not time to pray.

Kneeling on the ground was painful and seemed so close to the ground that the closer to the ground you got the more sleep seemed to knock on the mind. I was tired. 20 min later. Someone taps on my shoulder...It was Anthony.. Hey man wake up. I woke up....ok. The wisdom of God told jose we need to stand and do some ....stretches while asking god to give us energy and insight. after we stretched and crickets seemed to overcome our voices. He turned to me ...James ....sing a song. Blank I went the first son I could think of ....God of Wonders.

Standing helped and the songs helped.. I still however managed to now fall asleep standing up.
Catching myself sometimes just before I would fall flat on my face. Have I mentioned I am not a morning person.

Then it happened the next day again I woke up the same time. Anthony came to pick me up. We gathered to pray and still I was sleepy. Breakthrough happened that night. As I pushed forward my sleep began to leave and expectation set in. God began to talk to us. We began to hear him clearly. We were directed on what to pray for...Prophetic words flowed. It was completely natural and amazing at the same time.

The next night I woke up before the alarm went of and was out the door. This time waiting for Anthony to show instead of him throwing stones at my top story window of my town home.

I really did not at first realize why I wrote this entry but what followed I can say was one of the mosting impacting times of my life. I was driven to see the Glory of what God could do in such a short amount of time when you focus on him. When you set side time just to be with him. At that time I needed others and I still think at times we need others to remind us just how important it is to set aside time with the father. I can say today I look on what we learn t and what e experienced. I don't need scaling arguments to convince me or not convince me of the power of God's existence and his love for his people. I really personally need no response to retort to why I believe or what could make me doubt. I have indeed come face to face what some might call the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I was not afraid and he was no monster at all. The Lord showed me my frailties and also showed me his love. He does the same even today.
I may be foolish to some but I believe one day I will not be the foolish one among the Majority.
I will be the one who will kindly say. Isn't it just awesome! He Loves us he truly does. I am so inspired and my heart goes out to those who are not. Who have become hardened or even doubtful. I pray daily for those who are afraid to look the father in the face and say. Yes...I do see...I do believe...I will trust.

Like that day I really did not want to go out and pray. Like the time I really wanted to hit that snooze. I think sometimes when it comes to a realization of recognizing our father in heaven we want to do the same thing. Some of us go through experiences which brings us to greater question, a deeper life and more of a desire for those questions be answered. It is in this place you find truth and Truth indeed finds you.

No comments:

Post a Comment