Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Monday, May 12, 2008

A Physical and Spirital Move

So one of the great moves have occurred in my life. Both in the Physical and in the spiritual. I am moving forward in a direction I am not quite sure about. I think for the first time in some time I feel as though I do not know the direction God has me going. There is usually a confidence in his path and direction and I can say right now. I am not real sure I have made the right decision. Some say I have but something inside of me is telling me the contrary.

I usually don't go on feelings and such conviction is the only wise decision but its really hard to ignore that feeling that says "no". Even when man is telling you yes. I know I made the steps recently I have made in faith but...I know that God has alot for me but I am being attacked like I have never been attacked before. I am being tempted like never before. I am being spoken to like never before. Like i my move I moved some perpetual stone that blocked me from hearing and seeing things and now I am beginning to see them more clear and the implication of that clarity is frightening.

There is a wonderful book called "The Dream Giver". If you even have a chance I recommend buying it. Reading it yourself and then reading it to your children as a bedtime story. You will not regret it. Bruce Wilkerson the writer surpassed the accolades of "Who Moved My Cheese?" and "Hinds Feet in High Places" like no other. In fact you could say it is the most UNIVERSAL story that shares spiritual change, growth and independence on God like no other.

There is something very real about this story and very Surreal because of how it is told that makes it both fascinating, captivating and life changing. Its the book you wish you would have wrote.

Interesting enough it seems as though alot has changed more inside me of me than in the things around me. I feel as if something is changing inside. Some things and I like and others well I do not like. I am praying that I remain the person whom God made me to be.

I am even finding things like my writing are changing. Its like another wave of move and change has made another impression on the personality of James once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment