Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Comfortably Numb

I know I am supposed to know. I know I am supposed to pray
To look for the positive things in the day. I know I am supposed to share.
To love others, show that I care. To invite and involve my life in another
To call those around me sister and brother Would be a total shame
if all it was all just a name.

I am feeling comfortably numb .
A Lifestyle of Knowing My walk is not growing and becoming a game.
Sadly to say I know what I should do.
I have the power not from my own to love me or to love you
I sometimes forget is not about what I am good at or a standing ovation
But about a life lived, a life gave through Jesus Christ and eternal salvation.

If I was so happy to see others to be just like me. God forbid it to be.
For this may be the problem... am I living like I am shackled but free?
Perhaps this is the Reason I am so comfortably numb. I remember who I am
but have forgotten where I’ve come from?

I have nothing left to do. I have nothing left to say
For the passion of my salvation has slowly drifted away.
Is is because I have forgot of what I have learnt and what I have been taught?
From what I believe and what I have let sadly unused inside.
For I was afraid and some was just pride.

Is the thought of being snatched from damnation not enough to grow my anticipation and appreciation Of sharing my gratification. Of jumping for joy and showing my affection. To the one who saved and loves me even when I ignore him for a life of distraction. Is it silly to dance or cry his name out loud?
To show the passion of my heart through expression, shaming regression. Pushing away depression Encouraging direction and Showing confession or am I too proud?

I ask out loud now because as you can see from the progression of the this observation
My place that is holding me back is either my views, my sins or my brothers and sister in the congregation. Is this an excuse that I set upon myself or am I willing to read scriptures for confirmation

Psalm 99:5, Psalm 40:3, Psalm 5:7 and if you want more there many more. Like 1 Chronicles 16:9 and 29, John 4:24 and Revelation 4: 10-11

If it might be said you can hear the angels and god in heaven crying out for more of this Kind of devotion but we are under the notion its old and past and strange like some twisted potion. Were being used to stifle to shut others in our walk of impression we in turn with our thoughts and ideas promote oppression. – By the way just a confession and it is a sin – We use the excuse of doctrine.


I know this might sound like drival to many…but sometimes we need to see things for what they are even when other might say we are going too far. This is the result of the walk of Spurgeon, Finney, Martin Luther, DL Moody, King David and Daniel just to name a few. As much as you try you cannot restrain the passion and actions of a grafted and adopted Jew.

Is what were are teaching and showing the reflection the heart of the father? Or are we holding onto our image, our ideas, our talents and desire? Are we preaching what we do? Do we do what we teach? Cause there’s precious little sheep watching if our walk matches the message that we preach?

Are we holding onto his plan.? Are we holding his hand? are we afraid of his face? Have we really felt his grace? Do we give others their place in this great revelation? For this Comfortably numb place brings bitterness and aggression, hardness of heart and lack of devotion.

Are we holding ourselves above this thought of self reason? or do we hold onto the truth of worship in all seasons? That worship might be so simple and true and sounds like and looks like “Thank you lord for your love and here is my love to you.” Or are we so afraid of the power that god gave that he might actually use you? That he might actually change the nations through you?

No comments:

Post a Comment