Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

AreYou Listening

I had a habit to look into the past to see where I have come from
Sometimes little words remind us of that time we were not so eloquent. -JB
_____
ARE YOU LISTENING?
Now is where I start. Ther is this new song on my heart.
I start with this difficult observation that growth without doctrine is tragic.
That word without love is deadly. Spasmatic.
That meeting with one another to discuss your growth
while others are hurting is nothing short of perversion. In short a diversion
to keep us happy while others are struggling to hold on.
Was this the reason God sacrificed his own son?
So we might have a place to hang out and hold on?

I have realized that it is of no value but to us for a short season
to hold on to close relationships in the error of treason.
Setting others apart and giving good reasons. Only to meet to have
a merry heart. Are you Listening? -

I understand that in relationship we find a jewel and we need to
treat is as if of great value but when our reason for being is each other
and we can do not wrong to one another cause we so closely knitted that
our life and our doctrine and our walk becomes slightly omitted.

Our meetings are not to remind ourselves how good we are but more on strategy to take
the world that is so far from meeting the fathers hand but were more interested in what
next week will hold? As fun as it might be careful you can drown in this tragedy and like it.
I know it sounds cold. When their crying and you were dining.
When their in want and we've had our full what will be the result of this disaster? While the woman
across the way has cleary emptied her alabaster bowl. Empty barren and in need of direction.
Falling out of control.

Like most tragedy it only goes faster? Do we love one another all or just those around us.
Are we slighly become more involved with oursleves while the world withers away.
have we forgot our calling and our mantel or are we just happier this way.
Was it about happiness because if it was I think I missed it. Jesus cried blood of tears,
and you break biscuits.

We must get back on track are you listening while you are feeling good and your face is glistening others
are holding on for dear life, calling in strife and feeling a bit ignored. It happens when the church becomes a store when events are the primary and friendships abide and we'd rather hang with the best and set ourselves high. Your reaching up the spiritual ladder only to find there is no top while other have not even touched the first rung. Would you like me to go on?

I do have poetic license in this and perhaps I should have been more artistic
I should have covered it with Honey Jam and peach colored lipstic. But no matter
what you say or try to hide it you might not see it but there's people needing your
revelation. They need to hear it. Preaching is one thing to another but love for sister
and brother is really where they find it.

I do not recall in scripture where Jesus preached to his deciples but more lifestyle of
love, repentance and taking on religious rivals.
Its like a car wreck we look and we say wish I could have done more. not realizing that perhaps
somewhere down the line we created this tragic allegory. That somewhere in our story we branched off in a place far from our mission and more in a direction of fame and ambition.

Trust me I don't have it made. I don't have it all down. i wish I did but my heart for the lost greater than pleasing my own crowd. I won't count those I brought cause I simply played the part.
I think were in this place much like the world at times trying to make a name for ourselves.
It hard I will admit this flesh we fight but sometimes things need to be spoken against that are just not right.

When the church is slowing going into a place of self reflection while the world around them
in looking for a place of confession we are so involved in our own inventions. When we make the grade the rest on the bottom just really are not worth our time. In my failure now to rhyme or rhythm - Are you Listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment