Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Setting aside the Temporal for the Eternal.

Recently I was looking outside my window and watched my pond (for the time being) being filled with water and Koi fish swimming about. I began to day dream just a little about the achievement of God in my life. I began to realize just where would I be without him in my life? I thought about some decisions I have made that have made me less that pleasing to others. I thought about the reality of who I can be when tested. I thought to myself. Oh what a wonderful safety there is in having a relationship to God. What a wonderful thing to see the beauty of the world and not have to question where it comes from. What a wonderful thing to see creation and know the creator. What a wonderful thing to know the God that made me, formed me, formed the world, knows my every thought, created creation.

As an artist, musician, writer and a "free thinker" I am indeed free. I am not tethered to not seeing the reality that is before me. That I did not create these things. That my relationship with God is not manifested but true and that is to me the reality of what I speak. I have come from a place of no direction to a place of direction. I have come to place where I realize no matter what I do or what I choose the God of this universe is not skewed by my decisions. I loose out on this great thing he has given sometimes for a short time and sometimes for even longer when I wander from him. I then think of those who do not know him. Of those who do question the world around them when clearly is it clear. I have tested my intellect as far as I can. My soul and my heart cries out from now on. It is no longer i but something within that cries out before it is too late. I know many wonder;many are frightened many have been hurt and disillusioned by the church and religion. So have I. I know many have lost their way and some even saved have lost it as well. Some have replaced their relationship for deed, for position some even professionals in the church are merely going through the motions.

It is in me that I find that even in its simplest form Our love for God is so important. Our understanding and desire to be free from Religion is noted and accepted for Christ himself had issues with the Religious in his time. I know sometimes I am hard to figure but really it is simple. I am not binded to a church, an idea, concept or even a view. I am connected to my father in heaven, the word of god. There is something so impenetrable so great when nothing can break your faith cause your faith is no longer based on the things around you. You are no longer tossed by ideas, concepts or new views that your mind is free to think outside of your own comfort zones.

The issue is Exclusion. Sometimes we exclude from our views ever possible truth that is truth that all we are left with is a delusion of what truth might be. Until all we can see is a variety of our truth but never the truth entirely. A day will come when the truth will be seen for what it is. When time will matter, when faith will matter. When all the time you have spent investing in the word of God, your spiritual matters, your relationship to your father in heaven and your soul will be so important that it truly will be Exclusive to everything you have ever known. Our Eternal will be so important that the Temporal will seem to have NEVER existed. Like whitewash walls the spec will be seen clear from a distance and there will be no remedy. The condition of the spirit cannot be ignored.

I am not a apocalyptic thinker. I simply see things as they are. Our soulish ideas will no more bring us closer to god. Than any other desires of the flesh. We really must make a decision to set aside the temporal for the eternal. Our solution comes in realizing we no longer have the solution. Our pain never truly ends. It is merely placed on the shoulders of him who can bear them far better then we can.

PSALMS 55:22

22Cast your cares on the LORD
and he will sustain you;
he will never let the righteous fall.

John 3:6-7

"Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, "You must be born again."

No comments:

Post a Comment