Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Simple Excuse

Particles of the Universe converge into one. A Blast. A Prism a Blaring Sun
Scientific Metamorphosis creation and god can't exist.
Walking the line a very thin one of hoping this knowledge you have isn't a Protagonist.
Are you fronting for your own feelings are you ignoring signs only to ignore your father
to turn from the divine?

Are separated from the twisted world hoping there is more,
leaving off in single line hoping law will restore?
Are you placing emotions in a box making things cost that don't cost.
Spreading disease like the Chicken pox?

Have you bought the plan gather more? make yourself grand? Place yourself and front and all will be alright or are you choosing to go the other direction and fight the good fight? I ask this question to myself all together to frequently that the wasted life we live are we simply building another life that we will need later to set free.

Are we bound up in ourselves, hand over hand in greed? Are we simply waiting for others to bleed to take the frontal position are we living on faith in spirit or simple intuition? Are we man or beast and if this is a mind battle for you too? I'd rather be a man then beast when I am around you..

Don't get me wrong this is really not about religion this is more about a simple excuse of education.
To turn away from all that you see, to turn from joy and the solution, only to spread and carry a sick pollution one that just makes others sick. One that hurts the hurt and takes from all those who are trying to help you.

Its really simple this excuse you use. Uses you as a excuse as well.
So that other might live a saddened, broken and unfilled, without direction
as they take their plunge into hell.

How long can we avoid the truth? Before the truth simply avoids you?

No comments:

Post a Comment