Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

To My Daddy

This is something I felt more appropriate not because its fathers day because it is not but because it is not it makes more sense. I was blessed with a great father. Some people think that perfection is required in a father but I dont believe that. I do not believe you can find perfection as being that quality that you want in a father. I speak of my Father. James Bobik Sr. I remember growing up with My father how good he was to me. He has always been a rock of support to me. At times it was difficult to see eye to eye with him he was always faithfully loving.

This is the quality that is so good in a father. Faithful. Even in imperfection he was faithful. My father and I have been through so many trials and my father when he needs to comes out shining and can be one of the most supportive people around. He is noble, kind, funny and emotional. This sometimes can be a double edged sword and I can relate to this being his son and having the same Achilles heel.

My father is reliable and a very manly man. He is brute, strong and to the point.
He is and can be one of the best friends you can have. My father is my friend. I desire more and more for him to become a friend.

My father is not this picture of perfection nor am I as his son we have our struggles and our difficulties but one thing for sure. I am my fathers son and he is my father and I would not have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment