Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Fringes

A few weeks ago I was awoken at around 3am in the morning.  Usually I wake up during this time to read and pray but I did not. Instead I was awoken by the Lord speaking to me.  It happens frequently but never like I have been woken like this before.  I listened as the heart of the Lord for his Lost and Children poured out over me.  I began to cry and weep as I heard his voice.  Across my back chills ran up my body as I heard his voice almost audible.

I have for weeks contemplated how I would write this and from what position I would write from.  However as much as I want to contemplate how I would write this there is a time where it just must be written and that time is now.

I wrote notes shortly after hearing making sure that I would be able to capture the totality of what God was saying and why and it closely connects with a vision I seen only about 3 years ago and had again in the beginning of this year January 2014.

I will simplify this idea for this blog.  Mainly because there is alot to grasp so in the totality it may seem simple and really it i but the components involved are far greater than just this post.

----
The Fringes - The place where his chosen stay by fear, disqualification, self-disqualification, sin, regret, guilt, fad.

The church is not a place for fad and fashion but today it really has become that.  Lets face it what is popular is whats important.  If you are not in the in-crowd this is really the only way for one to actually understand this. I am a bit of an observer by nature and no matter what church I have been in people fall into groups.

The In crowd can be the hip, the non-hip, the religious or the ir-religious - But God tells us to Love one another as Christ loves the church - He tells us we are part of a bigger body and all the parts make up a whole.  The word of God says that we are the apple of his eye.  He says we are a Peculiar people and that we are not of the world but separate from it.  Many have come to a place of rejection of the church because the church from what they can perceive is not representing that which is sustains it does.

To love is to accept. That is hard to swallow because it is a larger picture than we are willing to really understand.  It goes far beyond comfort zones it goes into great DISCOMFORT zones.  It is about at many times enduring pain so someone else might understand the saving Gospel through us.

These groups are the Accepted, the Rejected, The Forgotten and the Ignored. the Perceiving.

Accepted are those who have been accepted in the Group
Rejected are those who have been rejected
The Forgotten are those who once were but slowly are removed due to new-comers
The Ignored - Those people who people try and ignore or forget
The Perceiving - Those standing on the outside looking in - Not joining nor being a part of completely.

WHY IS THIS SUCH A IMPORTANT FACTOR?

We are slowly turning away many men and women who are gifted in the things of God.  We are turning away people who we disqualify that can and do great things.  People are flawed but have at some level a even greater anointing because it cannot be attributed to their personality or social standing.

We are praying for God to change the church. To bring leaders of impact and direction.  Many times we are praying for people who are already there and in frustration we ask where are they. We discount the ones that God has told us in his own word NOT to discount.  We wonder why people of revelation change don't lead our churches but there is a stagnant almost manicured people setting up events and procedures.  Like a manicured garden many are afraid to touch the land. Afraid to make their place there. It is hard to believe in revelation change if we are not the Catalyst of it.

Lets explain.  If you are not allowing people in your group to have revelation change.  Then quite simply they will not.  People look up to leaders in the church.  They look up to people who have brought them into the light of the Gospel and the truth of Jesus.  If we tell them they are not ready you can rest assure they will not be and if we loose touch with them or forbid we leave this earth before we can say otherwise they will be forever be branded as NOT READY>  What is ready> What qualifications are there?

LOOKING FOR A FORMULA THAT IS NOT THERE

If you really look into scripture the formula that we are looking for in leaders is not there.  With Gideon we know that it is not about how brave we are.  Also we look at David, sin was not one of them.  We look at different people. Lets look at the possessed man in Mark 5.  Not even him.  I continue to see an almost and most unfortunate look of the church where its qualifications have become nothing more than a Corporate representation of the church.  It is very scary and I know there are more examples.  Perhaps repentance is one but if we look at what was done far stronger than the repentance we brand men and women of God defiled and un-usable.  We have the qualification of a man of one wife.  These we can see but then we see throughout scripture where women lead the church and are given the grace to because I man will not step up. Sadly we make doctrine of things that are not doctrine and then in turn we accept laws which ARE not christian but Jewish law and then pick and choose from those laws which we are to follow?  you can see where a person who is -looking at your faith objectively gets frusterated.

No comments:

Post a Comment