Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Take a Stand




I had a friend and old friend from school jump on my facebook.  They started going through my stuff and said. I WANNA KNOW where you stand.  I was like um...what do you mean. As if when we go from gradumagation to adulthood we have to have some ascent to clarity and become jaded and bitter by being polarized by our polotics and movie choices. As if our choice of non gmo, cage free brown eggs is gonna chance the descent of humanity. From love to hate...no its not.. Ha..ha...sorry that was a little tounge in cheek.

Seriously though we have drawn a line in the sand in which we give more respect to the LINE and personally the line could care less.

Its keeping us distracted. Its keeping us blinded. It keeping us occupied on things that is taking our energy, our love and our grace for others. If I choose not to take a side am I a traitor because I see that its simply poison and a new drug?  If I am left all the sudden I represent some level of freedom and non conformity and and if i am right I am some patriotic solider. I have you know.  I did not fight in the civil war.  I am not old enough but most importantly I probably would have ran the soup kitchen :) or the local church or maybe even the local non licensed shrink trying to help go along to get along during a deadly civil war.  Truthfully I believe we do need to take a stand just not in the places we are being brainwashed to.  We do need to take a stand for truth. We do need to take a stand for God's Word. We do need to make a stand for God and those who have no protector. We do need to take a stand for the unborn, for the hurting and the broken and we do need to take a stand for the widow woman.  I see where in the fight for God knows what we have become more disillusioned than a drunken man thinking that next drink will get him to think better. Really? Its engineered to break you. Its designed to delude you. Its made to confuse you.  When it convinces you that life is better with it. .it becomes a vice. Bondage and sadly you will be convinced you play better with it.  A question I ask myself when I am confused, hurting and broken. What is God saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment