Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Tuesday, June 09, 2020

God Rays



I was told the rays that reflect off the clouds and break through the sky are god rays.
A beautiful thing to think about as the world screams and shouts and has it own way
That that that shines through the clouds
Can warm the day away.
Can hold the clouds at bay.
Can change the morning and break the darkness and bring light your way.

My daughter says their called God Rays.
I saw them the other day. From a distance the rainbows shaped inside and reflected the light and burnt my darkness away.

It was like God saying I got this in his own special way. It was like God saying I am holding you won't let you go let me show you my display.  It was like God saying can I show off a bit for you today?  I was like sure God...Have your way.  He did not need my permission but he's a gentleman and asked anyway.

I want to be like that God Ray.  I wanna be a powerful changing force to make the elements move away. To turn darkness to light and bring goodness to life. To let all that's good stay and all that's bad and painful move away. Like a magnet with polar opposite PUSHING negativity away.

How many want to be a God Ray?
How many today can say.
God let me be your light and show me your way. How many desire to be a superhero in your own special way not using your own power and might but being limitless and using God Rays?

Sure it seems kinda fantastic and fantasy like when you look at the news today. When you look at the rumors of wars and disease of brokenness and evil things at play. Sure it l seems unable to reach, painfully far away. When you scroll through your computer screens and the videos and new bytes bite your hope away...Still I might be a fool, childish in my own special way....
But I still want to be a GOD RAY

By James Bobik - LFJ

No comments:

Post a Comment