Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Saturday, May 30, 2020

AfterMath

I sit in wonder I do as I watch people in this pandemic that has or is soon passing us turn to something far worse.  Where nature has ceased to put us into a quanqrium humanity anger and the ANTI has taken over.  I realize now as the CDC is saying we can now go back to our places of business again the streets are littered with angry people standing up and against an even worse action of a police officer.  I understand they need to be heard but we live in a place of social media and video and technology how better can your voice be heard?  However no we litter the streets with anger and hate and the disease many of us that was thwarted now has taken all that remain in anger, disgust and violence. 

Sad reallly.  If you think about it.  I doubt anyone really watches or thinks about what they do any longer.  I doubt many understand what they are doing and how they are hurting the world around them.  There is a need for change but we live in a complex world where the solution is no longer aswered with archaic signs and violence and words of hatred.  Indeed the ones who want to change and make changge use their businesses  Their media empires and their polotics to control the world like a puppet.  ALas though these people who think they are causinng change are simply creating a whole for those who ACTUALLY want change to crawl out of.  Where will we be able to share the pain of those who were hurt if we indeed feel we need to inflict pain in order to share it.  What value does that bring.

I remember one time I was invited to speak at a funeral.  I accepted not knowing the details.  That will be the last time I do that.  But I was invited to a funeral of a young man who was knifed to death in a bowling alley in Pomona.  I heard the details about this and as the Funeral was ending they had an AFTER party.  I was invited.  However when I heard the details of this young man's death I heard that some DRUNK kids attacked him in a drunk stuppor in the parking lot.  I was shocked.  More shocked was I when I was told that they were going to a DRINKING party after the FUNERAL.  I was taken aback and almost became violently ill.  I saw what was happening.  I was deeply hurt by this and they they asked me to speak. 

I slowly shared what I was told and simply pointed to the issue of ALCHOLISM, and pointed to pain and disease and the destruction of man but the plan of salvation for all of those who wish to have it.  It was very hard for me not to bite my tounge as I saw those at this FUNERAL on the edge of their seats ready to dismiss themsleves for a few drinks to DEAL with the pain of this loss.

I thought very carefully about my words.  I wanted not to add insult to injury but worse is the pain and the weight of this situation dug so deep as I spoke daggers began to come out.  I had to stop. I weeped at this FUNERAL not because of the death but because of the Blindness of the people in this FUNERAL who were paying omage to the very thing that killed their best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment