Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Hello Again

Been sometime since I have posted on Blogger.  I think its important that at least for now to let people know I am still alive.  I am still ministering and writing I am just focused on outward ministry rather than inward.  I am spending alot of time meditating on what God is speaking to me about in this new year.  I am seeing alot of people whom I love making difficult decisions and even sadly moving away from the Kingdom.  I understand this more than what most people know.  I am the one who comes in and gives grace and compassion on the soul that is hurting the worst.  In some cases I have been hurt by them in return.  I know this a dangerous place to be but I also know that many people wont risk it.  I know many people get so hurt that those in the fringes have no hope outside of Jesus.  Some of us who carry the message of Redemption opt out in fear and self preservation.  It happens.  I am trying not to be the one to do that.  Sometimes though the opposition is so very very great.

A friend of mine told me.  Different Devil for different levels.  Truly said. Theologically could be challanged but on point with the Tragedy that sometimes can be ministry.

That being said I am asking those who have read my Blog in the past to PRAY for me.  I am thankful for God's will and way in my life and as I see these precious people fall away from God and even captured by sin and taken away i do not want to become a casuality in this war.  I am not too prideful to ever think it is not possible and I am thankful and grateful for EVERY waking moment of GODS PRECENSE in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment