Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Monday, July 10, 2006

New Life

Sometimes people do not realize the impact they make in others life. I remember a family that made that impact 4 years ago. They were a wonderful family from South Africa. I will never forget them. They brought me the message of the Gospel not in a way that most might think but in a more defined way. One that was an example in their lives. This was exciting to me. This made me understand that life in general was worth far more than I had first thought.

I saw a family that was real. They were not superficially Christian but were real and they dealt with things in a real and loving way. I remember looking to them and saying. "If only my family was like theirs. I had the Gospel given to me by many but never one so precise and exact as to change my life completely. I always ask myself as I walk today what it was that Chris and Deryl and their children did to change my life but after much searching and living out of what I was taught I have learnt many unmistakable lessons.

1. God can save through circumstance.
2. People can effect the lives of others forever if being used by God
3. Our Greatest Ministry ever is our lives.

God can save through all circumstance.

This is clear by knowing our father we are given a perfect understanding of what love it. Circumstances are not always easy but with the Lord beside us we can take up a sword that is not of this world but from something far greater and let it speak into the depth of the situation. Leaving what once was to something far greater. In other words that which was dark became light. That which was tough far easier and that which was purposed to be a trail worthy of its lesson.

God teaches us as he sees fit not how we see fit. Another fast revelation. He knows us each one and knows what we can and cannot do. What might be too hard for us our father knows those boundaries. I stand on this because of the most trail of situations it is good to know he will not give us more than we can handle. Although I believe sometimes we get right to the stretching point where we once might have sprang we actually grow our capacity for these things. We become stronger and far more dependable for others and even our families.

People can effect others lives forever if being used by God.

This one is clear for most people. But what the deeper meaning is even greater. When God called you. You answered and when you did that you surrendered your old life. You became a testimony and "FOR HIS" namesake you became the lighthouse for others who do not open a bible or attend a church. In other words. You have become the Ultimate example of his sacrifice. This is a great price to pay with a even greater reward. To ultimately be a living walking example of Jesus. His sacrifice, his love, his mercy and even his Authority.

Our Greatest Ministry is Our Lives

In trails and the sort our greatest testimony is that we are not wavered by the world and the situations of the world but are empowered to accomplish more. To do more, to share more and give more than we ever have sometimes when we are not even doing financially well. Like the woman at the well she received great blessing for doing what was unexpected and even more so for giving all that she had. I believe that yes this is an example of generosity and the blessing of the little given in faith but even more so I believe it is even a greater example of what Counts. Is is the glitz or the glamor? Is the the padded shoes and tailored suits or is it that we give all to our walk that we possibly can.

Are we leaving a fresh aroma behind us? Like the Lord says that his children will leave an aroma. Is our aroma fresh or is equivalent to rancid waste behind us.
What we leave is far greater than what we take. Our testimony is what we leave embedded in the hearts of the ones around us. Did we leave an impact in what we did or were we so unsure of what we were doing that it left no impact at all. Do you believe as much as you wish out to believe or is it a Haphazard effort in hopes of earning wings to heaven or a much desired title? Clearly we can see people of God that Change the lives of others have they themselves been changed greatly and they have not lost their fervor to see others catch the same revelation. Paul spoke that he had Favor with God and Man. How was that favored gained. By blurting out painful words of destitute or by lending a hand of love and becoming an example of leadership, discipline, sacrifice and ultimately restoration through a path way set by god and predestined to change the world today as we know it. Paul walked with Purpose. If I and we realize this we will change how we walk. We will walk not to be seen but to simply stain our trail with the blood of Jesus so others will know from where we came from. Then the Glory goes to his namesake and not our own.
This will eliminate the desire to sit by the cross but at the feet of the living savior Jesus and will become a restoration point from a religious lifestyle that looks for what can I do instead of what can I be. We must be what it is we preach or we have no business preaching it. Let our walk be in step with our preaching and you will gain favor from Man and God as Paul did.

Some might be saying but Paul did not end up so well. Our walk is no promise of a great end nor a peaceful life. Paul fought many battles again intellectuals and government and was among many other things shipwrecked on an island because of this his walk did not falter, It grew only stronger as ours should.

In Paul's letters he wrote. I now sit beside the father in heaven. He knew his place and because he saw it. ultimately whatever the circumstance he over came it through Christ Jesus inside of Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment