Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Ears Open, Eyes Open and Knees to the Ground

this is an audio post - click to play


My time has been ironically hiccuped by periodic pain engulfed with and overwhelming comfort for what the situation is. Details are not a huge concern but the situation is a lost treasure that I believe I forgot I ever had. So many times we have embraced something so great that letting go of it is so very difficult. We never realized what it meant till it was gone and upon seeing it go away I have come to a realization that I can live without it. That is what drives me and will continue to drive me is what God has called me to not what befalls me in the process. If weeding out every crevice of my life is what is needed to circumvent the situation then this will be the goal of my heart to get through the battle and to receive the prize. To continue moving forward to an even greater glory. I have seen the outlines and they highlight a far more powerful thing than what I had first thought. It is not so clear at times and clearer on others but upon rising above the horizon of circumstances the Battle has been won. It is a battle to be the one last standing in a battle where no man or woman is but a battle that rages on in the heavenlies.

In contrast to the decisions that I have at times made. I have seen where my decisions have led me into a place of darkness and a place of light but now I am coming into a place where I am not in control and unaware of where it might lead me. Surrendering myself to what my purpose is had released me from fully taking on the total impact of this siutation.
I have seen the Goal and The purpose and because of this the words ringed once again from the Lord as it has before. "Ears open, Eyes Open and Knees to the ground." I heard it and when I did I felt humbled because the price paid was for this relationship. If I could do any of this on my own I would have. But it seems that I could not have done any of this on my own and my circumstance will not change but I can change. I can stand on what I believe and enforce within myself what I believe daily by affirmations of actions not just words. Because of this I have found peace within this storm. A Storm that had torn the pages of the Bible and placed them into my heart. Torn friends away and placed them in my heart as well. Because of this I realize that I cannot rely on the physical of the bible, friends, job, money etc... I am at a time where I am being guided to a place that has nothing to do with those things directly but is not abandoned from the need of them.

Ear's Open
Let he that has ears hear. Before and accident there is a screeching of tires.
Before and earthquake a rumble. Before a rain there is silence. Each has to do with knowing before knowing after you have already heard. This usually comes in the Prophetic of what is being spoken that later comes but sometimes you did not catch it till it was too late. But graceful and merciful is his name that puts us into a place to realize we are not in control of anything ultimately.

Eyes Open
This is usually in the Discernment. Actually they both play hand in hand in understanding each other. Our senses unless we bring them together cannot comprehend in full detail what we are working with. Imagine hearing a roar. That roar can be from a Lion or a tiger or even a bear. But we only can fully come to detail through sight unless of course we know roars well. This usually only comes with great experience and a maul here and there.

Knees to the Ground
I see the Lord seated on the throne exalted. Was the cry from Man. Who knelled upon the ground in both body and spirit came in contact with the Almighty God. Seeing past the clouds, past the jewels and titles and into a place far greater and more glorious than ever. The Revelation on your Knees is where you can see though the trees, the clouds, the shrouds, walls, gates and cross oceans that might seem uncrossable. But it was in prayer that every man and woman of God did miraculous things. They did not do it by sheer faith but also by contact with a Holy God that gave them direction, correction, and affection. This is what changes the heart of Man. Prayer

In the Fire there is a flame. The embers become white when they are hot. With Transition comes a change in the temperature. A change in circumstance as well as environment. With Ears Open, Eyes Open and Knees to the Ground. Great Things of God that Will Edify his Name are most blessedly assured to occur in the most amazing way possible. The best part of being a child of God is to see it unravel and know from where it came and know that each thing that we do if clear in both body and spirit in our intentions will lead to great things. Great men and woman are not made by great people but a Great God that guided those people so that they could be changed forever.

But the Key is Listening with the Idea of Answering, moving and proceeding in a direction far greater than you or I can conceive. God Breathed Destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment