Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

If I was to tell you what I was going through right now. You may actually think I have lost my faith but in actuality. I think I found it. We are never tested to the place we need to be until we loose alot and find ourselves not looking around use, by us. Or for even a friend. But we start to look into the direction that we should have been looking all along.

Pain, sorrow, death, challenge, poverty, loss all bring a realization that we are not God.
That we though we have choice we never can make things happen.
This is in the hands of our lord. We try sometimes to make things happen.
Even when we think that is the way they should be. But most definitely many times we make the wrong the choices. we make bad decisions. We set ourselves on fire. Without ourselves and not the Holy spirit we become islands onto ourselves believing we have the answers. I bet we might even prophecy the coming of Jesus even thought the scriptures themselfs say not even the angels in heaven know the day, time or hour. It concerns me in my christian was somtimes looking at other and even myself that we can be so faithless yet so...faithful in the hope of man.

We forget that no only does god provide what we need. Sometimes he provides what may not want but need even more that what we think we need. He tests us. He loves us. He holds us.
He never moves away but he is always watching to see what step what movement we will take.
He knows but I believe in this funny little mind of mind that this God of All knowingness. Shuts himself off so that he can be in relationship to us. He is the God that can do all. In that I must also realize that his limitation is also limitless. God loves us. He shows us and grows us to place where he wants us to be not where we want to be. But once we come into relationship with him.
What we want becomes what he wants us to be because we are now one the same page. We are now looking at one another. Like father. Like son.

Ok..Now where do we go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment