Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

My Great Reward.

This Dream I have it one of great reward.
It's not about hard it was or what it was
but what God had in store.
I was not about who I was, Who I am
but more about who he made me to be.
I sat there thinking gently rocking thinking of
his great plan for me.
I listened closely. I turned my head.
I heard a voice say then.
You are not my slave, but my child and my friend.
I do not wish you to go through the things that you feel you think you must
But more importantly in this battle I ask it is I that you trust.
You may turn, you may wobble may even seem defeated.
But I will not turn away, allow you to be mistreated.
Remember Paul the Great man I sent who did such sorrowful a deed.
I used him powerfully changed the people and he changed the world indeed.
I use the foolish. I use the wise. I use the Donkey.
I use each and everyone.
So that one day...one bright and wonderful day. I'll call you.
You will come. You will hear, You will see. My Great Reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment