Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

God Is Good!

"Even when I am not faithful you remain faithful. I am at a place that I never thought I would ever be. Not because I do not feel I deserve it but more that I did not have the belief in myself that I would do the right things in you"

God indeed is the barrier over all that we are. He is not the Magnificent God that does what we want when we rub his belly. For then he would merely be no different than any other religious statue and relic. He is far greater than that. He transcends personality and transcends love. He transcends religion as we know it and makes perfect peace from what which is full of destruction. He is GREAT. In this sometimes I think we get a bit overwhelmed by this wonderful and great God thinking there is nothing he can do for me and even if he did he surely would do nothing for me. I know the feeling entirely and many times I have felt this way. Read my blog and you will see where I felt this very thing. Where I felt as if he has left me. Where I was afraid and lost. Lost even in being saved.

Now I can say this. I am thankful like I have never been thankful before. Yes because of circumstance but also because his words are true. They are powerful and they are full of love. sometimes they are not filled now. Sometimes it is much later. Often times it is VERY late. Far later than we think it should be but it is filled. He never gives ups. He never lets go. He is always right on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment