Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Monday, February 16, 2009

A Conversation with Mary

A conversation with Mary about God

She said "Daddy."
I said "yes."
She said Daddy!
I said "yes dear."
"How do I know that God is Real when I cannot see him?"
I replied with a breeze across her face.
"do you know where that came from?"
She laughed and paused..."yes.. You Daddy. "
teasingly I replied "how do you know did you see it?"
She said yes I saw your face.
"My face what..?"
"I saw it pucker up."
"I saw you face blow the wind across my face."
"Close your eyes." I told her.
She did because she trusts me.
I once again blew across her face.
Told her to open her eyes. > "where did that come from" I inquired.
She said "...Daddy it was you again."
I said "how did you know that."?
She said "because the last time I saw your face.
I felt the wind. I heard a noise and smelt your breath like strawberries" (..I had strawberries earlier)...this time. I could not see you...but I saw your face even though my eyes were closed. I heard your sound, and I could smell strawberries.
I said this is how you know that God exists. Though we may not always see him. We know through our relationship who he is. We recognize him. By his touch, his voice and even his smell Mary.."Daddy...."
yes...."does god have to brush his teeth?" I don't think so mary..??
why is that? Because you got seeds from the strawberries on your teeth...

2 comments: