Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

A Trust Factor

I believe recently I have been tested in trust. I have had to see if I can trust again. It is hard to trust again. Forgiving I think is easy but wisdom says. Can I trust again? Can I put myself in the position to vulnerable in my life again. Alot of people ask questions like this. These types of questions happen when some questions how they were treated at churchm by a family member or even when good friendships go bad. In the bible we find so many places which I am going to site later in this entry that talk about the need to forgive and the wisdom of trust. The Wisdom of God is not always so smooth as Whipped cream. It is not there to make you feel good. It is there to protect you and show you the right way so that your life is less tramatic.

Trusting can be a hard thing. Sometimes we need to take it one step at a time and other times we need to just move in such a way that we are not moving before God does. I believe this is where prayer is so vital. Addmittingly I have not prayed as much as I would like to have recently. I will say I make my daily prayer times. But I mean the times that pass you by and you say. Wow I should have prayed. that what I mean. those sparatic yet important prayers that come between your dalies. The one that says you better put down what you are doing as noble as it may be and start praying. yes that is the cut of it. That is the place where I am now. Praying about every step and not moving forward unless I feel comfortable. I think this is vital to being a leader and loving, compassionate (yet wise) child of God.

I think so many times in the past I have taken on the first two but left wisdom of trust aside. Because of that I put myself in awkward positions. I believe even in this blog that I post I post alot about who I am. I know that God loves me. I know that I am on a journey to see the most of what he has for me. I know that he wants to take every part of me and make it obedient to his will and throught that a ministry of compassion, love, mercy and change. I am ready. I know there are others that will be willing to try and stop me. But I know my God is Much Bigger than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment