Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Non-Sequitur Equator

Work Harder get less.
Serve and be blessed.
Listen closely, be hurt
Random thought, cannot blurt! Arg!

Sentimentality, Broken like glass
Walking people, stomped upon grass.
Lost people, looking for answers
Answered people, sitting in their mass.

Desire to help, only to hurt
Found salvation, only to hold.
Decadence Gold, Religious Bold
First somehow always became last.

Thinking people, making solutions.
SOultions become problems quickly.
Change has come can you hear.
The change thats rattlen.

Beach bums, burning
People standing up for sitting down and doing nothing.
Cause related people always stand on others.
Faith can be a reason to close the shutters.
Close your eyes. Only to open to the world around you.

Looking for freedom, found only chains.
Found my salvation, standing in rain.
Cold Cold heart...You are ...
To have kept me from the answers.

If the rain never came.
If shame never came
If truth never came.
Id still be standing there.
Looking for answers.

I've held on to that which does not want to be held.
I've told stories all others have told.
Excuses to define a life of purpose...They've tried to mold
The purpose I ever had was given by my father.
I wish I could end this cleanly but I hope you get the

picture. This world makes no sense, has no pretense, has no

substance, has no place of plot, has no foundation, is degradation,

is sadly misleading, is presently feeding, the hungry poison. Do you

have the answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment