Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Oh Woman of God - Princess of Morocco

Of all the Women I have loved but
could not bear. I have a desire
to share. The wonderful joy it is
to know you. Such beauty and that
god has touched you with eloquence of
heart and tongue. he has gifted you like
roses with an aroma of peace and life.
he has given you hair like blades of grass
in a spring meadow. He has given you
the heart of a child and the heart of a mother
One that cares, endures and is deserved to be protected.
you oh woman of God. adorned with grace of God. Clothed with
the beauty of the perfection of the father. More amazing than
any created thing you are. Wondrous, lovely, woman of beauty and of wisdom
for you put your trust in God.

Such as man of this world to twist and turn you but
with your eyes on your heavenly father you find direction and
true love. you oh woman of God. you are his. embrace
him and he will give that which you desire. Share him and he
will burn inside you a fire. One that cannot be quenched.
One that cannot be blown out or fizzled by pain or disdain.
For Pain you will endure because your so passionate and
wonderfully precious you are. So painful and destructive
this world can be. Look not in the mirror of the world to
see who you need to be look in the eyes of the father and
it IS you the reflection that you see. you..Oh wonderful daughter of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment