Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Friday, September 14, 2018

A Crossroads of Faith and Religion

It's a pretty interesting Journey I'm taking it seems like it gets more interesting the more turns come ahead. With every Bend comes a new understanding but at the same time I know that God's word never changes so something in me either has changed or something in me is not seeing what the Bible says and so I continue to look for what the Bible says.

I know sometimes it's really hard to go against something that you've been taught over a long period of time but when they go against the word of God to me it's like wow why not just do what the word of God says and stop being put in bondage by simple men?

This is truly been my plight with the new arrival of a beautiful baby girl I'm thinking to myself what do I want for her and her future and now that I have a bigger and better revelation of the Gospel what do I want to pass on to my family moving forward do I want to pass on this concept of religion or do I want to pass on this concept of Faith this belief and who Jesus is what he's done and where he's taking us.

I look at my family I kind of look from a distance while sometimes drinking coffee or a hot drink and sit and watch my children my teens my wife and now my little baby girl and I realize just like the first time I had a child I want something better for my children a bigger and better Revelation the what I came into and now that I know what the word of God says it's a responsibility not to just teach it but to live it.

It seems easy but it's really not that easy I mean overall if you think about it sometimes the hardest thing in the world is to act the way you're supposed to. Anyone can tell people what to do; we're all really good at it , but when it comes down to making the right decisions when it comes down to being the father that you need to be the husband that you need to be the friend that you need to be that's truly where the rubber hits the road.

This is probably the first entry into a Blog that I haven't entered into in a very long time and the reason why I haven't is because I've been on a faith Journey I've been on the faith Journey that took me into the word of God and into different types of faiths different types of beliefs different types of people different types of reflections of those beliefs but still I hold fast to the things of Jesus and I still hold fast to who God is in my life and what he's done and no matter what other people tell me I look and I say is this what God wants for me and I Look to those same people now that I never in a million years would have the guys to say "I'm sorry but that's not what the word of God says" sometimes publically,  other times inside to reassure myself and now instructing my own family.

Oswald Chambers puts it really simple he says many a religious men are made by being drug through the pits of hell and many of priggish men are created in religion as well but then he states that it's those who come out of hell not unscaved but those who have been hurt but have been resurrected by the word of God and the revelation of Jesus come out fully in love with the king of kings and Lord of lords and to those around them, full of compassion, love and grace.

It's funny to me because if you look at the worship that's written it's sometimes interesting because it seems like some of the worshippers have a better revelation of who God is then some of our theologians do. I question myself why is this possible but then I realize it's because they have an intimate relationship that's the reason why they seem to have a better revelation of who God is or at least it seems to be clear more real like if you were the child of a father and you maybe didn't know who your father was but somebody was telling you who he was and you knew it wasn't who he was because you knew without a doubt that something was wrong something was out of place wouldn't you go and seek whatever material or documentation you could to find out who your true father was?

This is the Journey I'm taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment