Pages

The Purpose of This Site

Once this site was just for me. It was a personal blog, journal or diary of my journey with the Lord. However one day reading it I found that this could also be a real testimony to the world. Evangelism is my heart. Jesus is my life. This is my real account of my Christian walk and revelation that I share with you. In all things take them to scripture. I do not claim to be an expert though I study, research and seek the truth daily. My purpose it to stir your heart towards the Heavenly Father so you can pursue your own Journey with the lord through his word and in spirit.

Sunday, February 10, 2019

His Namesake (Grace Unbound) by James Bobik

I was always told even before
I gave my life to the King.

That God's grace was my everything
That in war or in the the line of fire that my heart is God's desire.

That my life was replaced, that my life was taken away...that my heart was renewed.  

That I never needed a life to be glued. That its all about something new. Thats not about the many but about the few.

That's it not about the sin but the redemption. Thats it's not about the many pieces of my shattered life or the struggle to piece it all together in strife but to recieve what Jesus gave to me and truly have LIFE.

It's not about wondering how I can love him more or pray more unceasingly but recieve understand his life and his story and share his amazing glory!

Perhaps I am disillusioned or lost at some point
I don't think so highly of myself to think I got it all right...but the simplicity of the Gospel...is my delight. 

Imagine a life righteous for his namesake and not in our actions or the theology we partake.  Job was a lesson in theology that you won't be saved by such atrocities.

It's deliberate I guess to say that...I am not looking towards heaven anymore but I am looking to live in Christ and bring heaven down for others.

My resting place is a promise I don't need to strive for but on this earth I need to set down..the pride and trinkets from the Christian jesus store....for better is it in my heart than on a shirt or license plate...Full of love...absense of Hate.

Forgivness is my plate to give to others and share as if no end...forgiveness is where pride ends and grace begins.

I am done trying to win a prize that others have stolen from them by misplaced theology and emotions.  I know I have done it before and perhaps might do it again..but I know the grace of God will bring me back again. UNCEASINGLY,  UNWAEVERLY, UNENDING, WITHOUT LIMIT.

After all what makes it such great news if we don't change the way we treat others when they don't make the mark...or worse where we leave others, abandoned and left for dead when the world even the brethren wants to take their faith go for blood and off with their head!

What friend is this?  What faith is this?
What gospel is this....one we Made up and fit into our own plastic Jesus fish.

I know it sounds harsh and that's not my goal it's more of a reminder to myself and what Jesus did for me rather than what I am waiting for.

Some see heaven as this place of destiny to run others off if neccessary, hurt others or leave others if their mission is not mine. 

This is not where or how I was found? This is not the time.  The time is near and I am afraid at times what that means for those who are slamming the door of heaven..On those trying to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment